If you just discovered Recording64 in the recent weeks or months, then this post is for you! Yes, because today I want to take care of all of you new readers and subscribers. First off, thank you for sticking around! Your support is crucial.
Next, this blog is meant to give you proven mindsets and tips to get better music right now avoiding all the hype and the marketing gimmicks that surround this audio world.
So, If you want to overcome all the gear addiction and start making better music today with the tools you already have, here’s a selection of the articles that will light your way! Have a nice reading!
Mindsets And Strategies
- How To Develop And Form Your Musical Taste
- The Audio Lesson That Changed My Way Of Thinking
- The Single Big Thing That Will Destroy Your Mixes
- How A Cheap Boombox Can Save You Mixes
Tips & Tricks
- Understanding Compressors And How To Wield Them With Confidence
- 3 Simple EQ Curves To Test Your Mix
- 10 Essential Mastering Guideling
- How To Get Ambience, Depth And Height With Reverbs
- 3 Super Effective Steps To A Better Mix
- The Proven Method To Get Great Acoustic Guitar Recordings
Setting Up Your Home Studio
- Choosing A Pair Of Studio Monitors That Fits Your Space And Budget
- 2 Complete And Affordable Studio Packages Under $250
- Auralex Mopads: Get Better Accuracy Out Of Your Speakers
- IK Multimedia ARC2 Room Correction Plugin
Pro Tools Diary
- Setting Your Default Opening Preset For A Plugin
- Quick Access Your Favorite Plugins By Creating Your Custom List
- Auditioning And Using Loops
There you have it! If you want to start making better music, these articles will walk you down the right path… And if you want to get even more, make sure to download my FREE eBook “The Recording Roadmap”! It’s packed with tips that will boost your recordings!
Please forget about gear for a minute. Gear is not your starting point… It won’t make a better mixer or musician out of you. Having a $2000 microphone won’t help if you can’t create something creative with your music and if you can’t wield it with confidence, first.
Learn the craft to begin with and start with great musical ideas and good songs. All the rest will come automatically… Prove yourself you can do it (I’m sure you can!). Follow my advices and start today!